r

{ metropolis devoured }
a tribute to my san francisco


3/4 oz scotch whiskey
3/4 oz local politics
1/4 oz public policy
1/4 oz disaster preparedness
1/2 oz alamo square

Shake over neighborhood dives & venues, strain into a chilled cocktail dress, garnish with a sprig of gov 2.0, and serve.

Monday, December 07, 2009

Your mama may not be on Twitter, but your water is...

You're waiting for the morning commute bus to work, thankful that leather gloves don't interfere with your touchscreen, and you suddenly want to know what the City is up to. Is that you? Ok, don't answer that, you'll probably make me feel bad... let's just pretend you are just really interested in the Public Utilities Commission and think about them every time you see the catchy "I ♥ SF Water" logo. You're in luck! They're now on Twitter as SFWater, along with the Bay Bridge, Public Health, and a score of other gov't agencies and NGOs. I am compiling a little list which you are welcome to peruse: http://twitter.com/kayvasilyeva/officially-sf.



On an end note, I hope I still have friends after I hit the "Publish" button...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home