r

{ metropolis devoured }
a tribute to my san francisco


3/4 oz scotch whiskey
3/4 oz local politics
1/4 oz public policy
1/4 oz disaster preparedness
1/2 oz alamo square

Shake over neighborhood dives & venues, strain into a chilled cocktail dress, garnish with a sprig of gov 2.0, and serve.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Outside Lands: SF's own Coachella

I've been on the fence about buying the 3-day pass that's currently available for a new outdoor music festival set to take place in the park this summer because of the site's inticing half-promise: "Pending availability single day tickets may be released at a later date." Just tell me if they will be, or won't be! I clearly have committment issues and really can't justify an entire weekend of boozing and partying anymore.

I should do the smart thing and buy the 3-day ticket and resell it later, if the single day tickets become available, but even that's too much commitment for this girl.

So far the bands exciting me are: Radiohead, Jack Johnson (I know, I know!), Wilco, Cold War Kids, The Cool Kids, and The Coup, but if they got Kaiser Chiefs/Fratellis/Black Keys on the lineup I'd be much more motivated to commit.

Please stay tuned for a review of the CDP convention, which is going to take some time since I keep getting distracted with real work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home