r

{ metropolis devoured }
a tribute to my san francisco


3/4 oz scotch whiskey
3/4 oz local politics
1/4 oz public policy
1/4 oz disaster preparedness
1/2 oz alamo square

Shake over neighborhood dives & venues, strain into a chilled cocktail dress, garnish with a sprig of gov 2.0, and serve.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

H1Nwhaaaat?

The space under my desk at City Hall is filled with all kinds of treasure: boxes upon boxes of old crap. While preparing for last month's statewide earthquake drill, I realized there's no room for me to actually get under the desk, so I cleaned it out. I found all sorts of stuff left over from other decades and residents: a personal vacuum cleaner, Christmas tinsel, cube accessories, pens (my most exciting find, by the way... don't get me started on the plight of public servants and their office supplies), and... this:



Naturally this immediately went up on Facebook. But wait! My friends are talented. So today I wake up to this:







I think #2 is absolutely the most appropriate banner for the Disaster Divas show (forthcoming).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home