r

{ metropolis devoured }
a tribute to my san francisco


3/4 oz scotch whiskey
3/4 oz local politics
1/4 oz public policy
1/4 oz disaster preparedness
1/2 oz alamo square

Shake over neighborhood dives & venues, strain into a chilled cocktail dress, garnish with a sprig of gov 2.0, and serve.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Liveblogging the Milk Club endorsement

Thanks to my new toy (no, not the fancy bike! Man I've been spoiling myself lately...) which gifts me anywhere-ready internet and finally a full qwerty keyboard, I can now bring all the excitement of the Milk Club state senate endorsement meeting to my two readers live and uncensored. I'm actually typing this portion on my bumpy ride home on the 21-Hayes in preparation and anticipation, although what I really anticipate is as short a meeting as possible since the good ol' employer is throwing a fancy party for our department at the Starlight Room at the Sir Francis Drake, a fine and elegant place which I love to enjoy as long as it's on someone else's dime. By the way, now that I've blogged on a mobile divice while riding Muni, I feel like I can call myself a true SF blogger.

7:15 still can't find parking?! what else is new..

7:28 signed in, filled out my endorsement ballot, dropped it and made the rounds of obligatory hello's. wondering why the hell people are still there? see Fog City Journal's staff hanging around, looking to find traces of drama where there is none. none that needs to be talked about now, anyhow.

Completely anti-climatic.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Can you add a third reader? Bruce the Cat is jabbing his paw at the screen. I don't know. I think he's trying to say he's upset for being left out.

8:00 PM  
Blogger NotFarEnough said...

I want a swobo!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home