r

{ metropolis devoured }
a tribute to my san francisco


3/4 oz scotch whiskey
3/4 oz local politics
1/4 oz public policy
1/4 oz disaster preparedness
1/2 oz alamo square

Shake over neighborhood dives & venues, strain into a chilled cocktail dress, garnish with a sprig of gov 2.0, and serve.

Monday, September 22, 2008

And then someone mentioned I dress like this anyway...

About to go check out "Boots and Beers", a fundraiser for Nebraska's amazingly handsome Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Scott Kleeb. I am going to be profusely outnumbered by boys in tight jeans but I will always take on any and all opportunity to dress up in a little plaid.



Edit: Annnnd the verdict is, the man of the hour was extremely gracious! Paul Hogarth did a great job organizing and I walked away with a few new acquaintances and some really good political gossip. I mean, so so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home