r

{ metropolis devoured }
a tribute to my san francisco


3/4 oz scotch whiskey
3/4 oz local politics
1/4 oz public policy
1/4 oz disaster preparedness
1/2 oz alamo square

Shake over neighborhood dives & venues, strain into a chilled cocktail dress, garnish with a sprig of gov 2.0, and serve.

Monday, September 22, 2008

The Twitter experiment...

On Friday, everyone's favorite photog Luke Thomas (who sadly insists on calling me Fay, although I would be honored to share a name with a tropical storm... it seems somehow eerily fitting!) urged me to try Twitter, so I'm going to roll with it for a month and see if it has any positive or negative impact on my life.

An example of positive impact would be, perhaps Beth and I would finally become BFFs? Just kidding.

Negative would be: my social circles will collide and implode, and everyone will see through my cool exterior into the inner nerd who spends way too much time online, and will no longer want to be seen with me. Just kidding, hopefully.

Thusly, please add me on twitter and help me do this little experiment to see if yet another online gadget will motivate me to get my iPhone sooner (really, I just want to be able to sit alone in a bar with my scotch and soda and Google Reader things):

kayvasilyeva

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home