r

{ metropolis devoured }
a tribute to my san francisco


3/4 oz scotch whiskey
3/4 oz local politics
1/4 oz public policy
1/4 oz disaster preparedness
1/2 oz alamo square

Shake over neighborhood dives & venues, strain into a chilled cocktail dress, garnish with a sprig of gov 2.0, and serve.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

TasteSpotting, you devil...

This post is strictly for me and my foodie brethren. As I sit on my couch on a less-than-warm Saturday afternoon, watching Iron Chef America and sifting through the recipes on my new favorite website, TasteSpotting, I could find no better way to crawl my way into the weekend.

I've already made two recipes found on this site (the french onion soup and something else - can't remember now) and they were both magnificent. Oh, if only there were more hours in the day to spontaneously play with the contents of my fridge.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home